ooooohh Jessie don't I make like the coooolest girl? ~ James
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's on like..WTF

2 posters

Go down

It's on like..WTF Empty It's on like..WTF

Post  Barry<3 Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:07 am

Apprently..the phrase " Its on like donkey kong" has just been trademarked by Nintendo here in 2010.
The phrase has been around for urr...what more then 20 years? and who even says that anymore? serously? @.@
The phrase was used in some 80's songs that Nintendo-just now for what ever reason wants to battle for ownership of the phrase. Nintendo cant serously expect to win a case like that, not when they didnt come up with it. I guess they absolutly have to own it because it has there character.
Honestly if you want my opnion I think there just trying to make headlines in the news to promote the new donkey kong game that comes out soon because why esle would they care? why now after so many years?
Nintendo never makes any since, this is just as bad as what they did to pokemon sites after black and white came out. ( If you dont know what happan ask and ill explain)

Barry<3
Barry<3
Admin

Bottle Caps : 88

https://trap.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

It's on like..WTF Empty Re: It's on like..WTF

Post  TeamRocketJessie Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Hahah that's quite random. Leave it to nintendo to trademark a saying... haha. Or any company for that matter.
TeamRocketJessie
TeamRocketJessie

Bottle Caps : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry<3 Fri May 06, 2011 7:26 pm

It was just a cheesey marketing move because some new Donkey Kong game was coming out.
Barry<3
Barry<3
Admin

Bottle Caps : 88

https://trap.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum