ooooohh Jessie don't I make like the coooolest girl? ~ James
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Rockets Huge debt

2 posters

Go down

Team Rockets Huge debt Empty Team Rockets Huge debt

Post  Barry<3 Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:36 pm

6 Trillion dollar debt: A parody
Enoy <3
“James!” Jessie busted into James’s bed room, with much excitement. Her partner squealed, with a unusually high pitched voice.
“ I’m not decent!” He said grabbing towelm covering himself, “ Goodness Gravy Jessie! I just got out of the shower!”
Jessie smacked James across his head with her hand, “ I don’t care twerp! We have big news from the boss and you need to start getting dressed before exiting the shower.”
“ Before? Then all my clothes would be wet.”
“ I don’t care, hurry up!”
A few minutes later, the two stood fully clothes in front of the monitor. Jessie pressed the call button and the two waited. Giovanni appeared on the screen, kissing his gorgeous assistant, the two seemed quit interested in each other.
James pointed, “ Look Jessie, the boss actually has a personal life! All those fantasies Meowth had about Giovanni were right!”
Giovanni noticed them, stood up, his face instantly turning a tomato red with anger. The assistant stepped back.
“ What are you idiots calling me for this time?, for the fifth time you can’t get that promotion!, It’s already been handed to batch and Cassidy. Now please stop calling me.”
“ You requested we return your call from earlier.” Jessie replied, “ Were ready, sir.”
Giovanni looked at a piece of paper on his desk, then back at the screen, more anger surged through him.
“ You’re the fools responsible for team rocket’s six trillion dollar debt, aren’t you?!”
“ Excuse me?”
“ Magikarp submarines, Giant hand robots, electricity proof equipment…and who the hell said you could purchase five hundred Meowth balloons?” Giovanni broke a sweat, breathing heavily out of anger, “ I’d like to place my hands around you two and choke the life from your..”
Before he could answer, Jessie said, “ It would be an honor sir.”
“ Why on earth do I keep you two around?”
“ Remember that deal you made a long time ago? With the association of slow babies?” The assistant asked, “ You promised to hire two of their children, so we trained them twenty years ago.”
Giovanni cursed himself for have taken so much action, “ Your fired! He screamed into the monitor, fired!”
“ Aw, does this mean we have to strip off our uniforms? Jessie just ordered me to get dressed!”
Giovanni was panting, “ Your worse then fired, your dead.”
“ Wait so are were re hired?” Jessie exclaimed.
“ No, I’d shoot myself before I re hired you!”
The assistant turned back to Giovanni with much dismay, “ Then who will pay for Team rockets six trillion dollar debt?”
“ You’ve got a point.” The executive breathed in deeply, taking it slow, “ Jessie, James to pay off the debt you’re going to work for me, Forever, without pay! Your going to wish you had never been born, I’m going to work you until..” he screamed. But he couldn’t find all the write words, “ Your going to be chasing a ten year old all your life do you hear me!? I’m imagining season after season of nothing but that! Your ganna..”
James clapped cheerfully before Giovanni could finish, “ Wait…did we just get a promotion?”
Jessie turned to her partner. “ I think we did!”
Giovanni continued to rage, giving them a series of hand signs. But James was zoned out. What did it mean when he stuck his middle finger up? James didn’t know. But he was excited, for the first time in his life something good had happened to him, and it didn’t involve a bottle cap.
After the call Jessie turned to him, “ I think that went rather well!"
Barry<3
Barry<3
Admin

Bottle Caps : 88

https://trap.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Team Rockets Huge debt Empty Re: Team Rockets Huge debt

Post  TeamRocketJessie Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:44 pm

xD yeah it would explain some things... Ahhh I love that one =]
TeamRocketJessie
TeamRocketJessie