ooooohh Jessie don't I make like the coooolest girl? ~ James
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I made the forums this morning

2 posters

Go down

How I made the forums this morning Empty How I made the forums this morning

Post  Barry<3 Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Okay....This isnt really a personal announcement...well it is, because im going to announce to the whole entire internet that Im tired!! This could also just be an excuse to post something!
well I woke up at uhh...7 this morning.
my grandma slams the door open and yells, " Barry, Get the f*** you little ****, **** ****, **** **!! *****!!!!!"
yes! My grandma is really like that!
so you know...I get out of bed, take a shower and before I can get fully dressed, Im thrown into the backseat of the car. Oh, but not to worry! I have on clothes.
So we go through the drive through of mcdonalds and my grandma absolutly has to have scrambled eggs, so she drives around, sweet as she can be and ask for some. They calmly say, " Ma'am uhh...we dont serve scrambled eggs."
She exploded!
so she drives around to the drive thru window and starts cussing, and yelling words I didnt even know excisted.
Afterwards she drove me home and OMG!!! THE FORUMS WERE BORN!
yup...you can all thank my grandma for why the forums are online right now, because she got me home when she did. my grandma starts yelling about how the television is talking to her-I ignore it and start making the forums.
I dont even know half the stuff im doin but im learning

~~ sssoo yeah, my girl friend Jessie and I have been wanting to make this for awhile, but you know women they say they wanna do one thing then they sit on there butt for a month wanting the man to do.

Thank god for men!

NO NO! STOP THINKING THAT IM NOT A RACIST!

uhhh..
I better end this post, sorry im so hyper
Barry<3
Barry<3
Admin

Bottle Caps : 88

https://trap.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

How I made the forums this morning Empty D8

Post  TeamRocketJessie Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:47 pm

WELL XD this woman had a load of homework (not to mention lack of available programs) BUUUTT alaasss I am lazy, but I believe that is just me being me. Also~~ your Grandma is psychotic, imagine if she lived in the world of Pokemon .___. WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****?!? POKEMANZ?!?!?!? D8 Yeah I am hyper too, tired and eating icecream.
TeamRocketJessie
TeamRocketJessie

Bottle Caps : 50

Back to top Go down

How I made the forums this morning Empty Re: How I made the forums this morning

Post  Barry<3 Fri May 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Yeah we're all a little crazy though! Ugh doing more forum work! You know it's a good thing that I did most of it back in November.
Barry<3
Barry<3
Admin

Bottle Caps : 88

https://trap.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

How I made the forums this morning Empty Re: How I made the forums this morning

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down