ooooohh Jessie don't I make like the coooolest girl? ~ James
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My EPIC pedometer

2 posters

Go down

My EPIC pedometer Empty My EPIC pedometer

Post  Barry<3 Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Okay, well I have the " Personal Trainer walking" Game and well it comes with Two Pedometers. One is my Moms and one is mine. ( hehe i got the black one) ANYWAY
It's supposed to tell you how many steps you take, and how many steps you SHOULD take. well Mine does somthing a little diffrent.....
I was in walmart today ( My favorite store) and I had my walking buddy device thingy. Well there was this guy, he looked creepy, like im not trying to be rude but he did! He had on a big brown trenchcoat and a weird face 0.o
anyway the red light on my pedometer kept going off everytime the guy walked near me. then I figured out somthen, what if its not a " Pedometer." But a " Pedo-meter" like somthing that tells you when a Pedo (pedophile) is geten close?
I'm glad i bought that game now lol so I can tell when pedos are geten close
i suggest everyone go get this game, or at least worried parents ^^
Barry<3
Barry<3
Admin

Bottle Caps : 88

https://trap.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

My EPIC pedometer Empty Re: My EPIC pedometer

Post  TeamRocketJessie Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Sasuke's parents should have gotten him one to warn him of Orochimaru too bad his older bro killed em ^.^ heh Naruto ref. Anyways yeah keep away those pedos Barry
TeamRocketJessie
TeamRocketJessie

Bottle Caps : 50

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum